Never mind the fluff
Freelancers are curious people. They wouldn’t survive otherwise. That’s why they love to hear how others broke into this weird and wonderful world of work and how they are improving their game.
The Never Mind the Fluff 20 question interview aims to ask questions that reveal what isn’t on your CV, portfolio or social media profile. That’s how we hope to reveal the real you. Humour is not only welcome but encouraged.
Here’s what you can expect…
- What’s the best thing that happened to you this year? This month? Today?
- How would you describe what you do for a living?
- What was the main factor befind your decision to go independent?
- What business structure have you chosen (e.g., limited company, sole trader, PAYE/agency contractor, etc.?). Any tips for budding freelancers on why you’ve chosen this structure?
- Craziest/oddest request that you have had from a client, recruiter or customer?
- The question that recruiters/clients ask that makes you cringe?
- Proudest moment?
- Which actor or comeidan or famous person would best play you if your life became the plot of a major film?
- What are three things you can’t live without as an independent worker?
- What’s he one thing that keeps you up at night being a freelancer?